Sun, Jan 03 | Online Event
Intro to Office 365 Presented by Digital Scholars
This virtual session is an introduction to Office 365 suite of tools. You will learn how to use tool such as Office Online, Forms, Planner, Sway and more.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 03, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
About the Event
This online webinar is for:
During the session, we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Office 365 (Free Office)
- Office Online Tips & Tricks
- Microsoft Sway as a presentation tool
- Creating self-grading quizzes in Microsoft Forms
- Using To-Do to manage homeschooling, family life, etc.
- Using OneNote as a digital notebook